Make Zombies Great Again!

Report ErionEray

Report players who broke the rules here.
I Thinks it's time do do this..
Supsect Name : ErionEray
Crime: Stolen 8 boss finishers [Nemesis 4 Chargex 4]
Nemesis 1 : I was first who come to him and start to shoting him . When he was on low Suspsect come and when i reloding to get one shot he finish him with knife / Donsen't help at all
Chargex 1 : Every thing the same [Sloing him etc] . When he has about 20 hp . I was traped by zombies so i be stuck / Suspect come and use knifie and finish it /Come only for last 20 hp and finish 9980 me
Nemesis 2 Me and my friend was on hunt when he spawned . When we almost kill him he get down by zombies . I go to revive him .
Thats the moment When EroineRay come and finish it / We spawned him he just camping on with knife and fisnish him
Chargex 2 The same like in first one but now we was in Squad
Nemesis 3/4 [the same] He spawend near area . All was shoting with all they got [colt mp4 degle m4 etc] When low he come and use knife to finish .
Chargex 3/4 : I was kiling him in Duo/Randoms . Rest the same stell it when all was shoting at him when he was 300hp .
SS or Video : I forget to make it cuse i was angry .
If needed i can my Frined can Proof Nemesis 2 Nemsis 3/4 Chargex 3 Chargex 2
I hope the Justice will be right and that scumy thief get punishment
One More : He don't even shot ONCE
There is no punishment for this type of action, because the player is free to kill the Boss. If you do not think that's fair, do not kill the Boss with this player near you.

We can implement here a while a system to identify players who caused damage to the Boss and so only they can kill him.
I understand that . I usually i soling hiim or kiling with squad . Damage system may by good only if that who deal most dmg can ,,give" finish to someone else [when we kill him in squad once i finish him other time somone else etc] Btw Thanks For Anwering