Make Zombies Great Again!

Streetboss, Hacking and more

Report players who broke the rules here.
Hello
So around 6 Pm, Streetboss hacked my ID, when I joined as guest, he was asking Myrfin how to restart game, and he used all my money and sold my maverick, and started over my game, he uses other language in global chat, he is using the wrong advantages of being VIP, he treats people as slaves, he scams people, I am 100% sure that he hacked my ID, I wanna post the logs but I don't know where to find them, he ruined my ID.
He deserves not be VIP and punishments
All i do , was answering a question ,,How to reset account''' or something.
That's all i do , so don't add me into this.
Admins,
He did it again, I just joined Divisions and was doing squad wars with them, Myrfin and ekke are witness, I was with them, when I killed streetboss, after 5 mins I left and joined after 5-6 hours, when I joined I am not in any squad, my weapons are also gone and I spawned at a different place,
I want to change my ingame password as well
Please help me
You shouldn't give your password to anyone. Change it at: F1 -> Settings icon -> Account settings.
And what about my stuff, like my vehicle, my level, my money?
We can't recover that.
Final and last reply,
You can give me some money like 500k or etc.. and give streetboss some punishmed.
that's all,
Thanks
A temporary ban was issued for the user who was accessing your account. We will not give you any in-game items though.
Hello,
I decided to tell the truth now and be a honest and a good player, so heres what happened:
Me and streetboss were playing together and talking on messenger, streetboss said give me your password I have to check something, I gave him cuz I knew he is my friend and he wont do anything and he gave his password to me, after I left and came into my ID, Sold my heli, used the weapons, wasted the money and started over, so now I started from lvl 1, then I got so angry that I opened his ID, sold his maverick and bought weapons from his ID, and that's all,
I derserve punishment I know that.
So why are you are complaining about it on forum and wasting everyone's time? You will be banned as well.