Make Zombies Great Again!

Player

Report players who broke the rules here.
I wanted to make a complaint against this player *********** excuse the word more and I have to say about it that asshole jogar.Seguinte not know I was there for ATV riding area outside the 51 to attract zombies to kill me all at one time as this he was stealing the vehicle locked one hour and he stopped so he get a long layoff when he came back he'll grenade attack near me thus making the vehicle catch fire and explode even gave time I left I was well armed, had spent money to purchase those weapons and the first time the bum and it will kill me? could not take print at the time of the incident because neither gave t...

http://www.brimg.com/uploads/_mta-scree ... -09-34.png
Sorry, but this picture does not prove anything. You have to take a screenshot of him exploding your vehicle. If you are having trouble taking such a screenshot, try to record the event instead of taking a screenshot.
okay anymore because I would tar lying? only the fact that he is there already grenade attack warning and reason may well pass someone there by car and the same thing happen that happened I could not print takes time because it was fast dem...