Make Zombies Great Again!

fix my problem

Report players who broke the rules here.
pls Drakath i have 1 problem in this server, can u fix it? only Drakath answer me pls!
the problem is wen i enter https://www.gs4u.net/en/mta/s.epicrow.com:22003.html and see that KuBo and Ba?z and many other players online, i dont join this server... they always insult me and inslut Galactix and mny other players with arabic and they dont scared cuz they know that they will not get ban or mute cuz we dont have arabic chat moderator in er and the problem is that u Drakath don't believe that EpicRow had rabic players the proof is that i posted 2 posts about my moderator apply cation and u said "we dont need an arabic chat moderator currently" since my english skills requirements is good as u can see on all my posts... pls fix my problem :cry: :cry:
If u want more information about me, visit my moderator applications
I think jamshed is currently Arabic Chat moderator
I agree that these players are rather disruptive and I agree that the fact they cannot be punished for Arabic insults they say just because no staff member is able to understand it exactly is very annoying and unallow us, staff members to punish these players like they really deserve.
i Agree to make GamingForEver the arabic chat moderator
The only word they know is "Noob". They call people a hacker when they die and they insult and provoke you with reporting although you have never done something. Just block them in F1 messages and then go to settings and enable "ignore player in all chats"
blizzard123 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:54 pm
The only word they know is "Noob". They call people a hacker when they die and they insult and provoke you with reporting although you have never done something. Just block them in F1 messages and then go to settings and enable "ignore player in all chats"
No ! They say alwayz كس امك
Translate it if u want and they insult with arabic
Yes blizzard is surely right if you kill them they abuse and if you dont come pvp they say noob....
You're just promoting your application for chat moderator with this topic.

Drakath wrote:We are not currently looking for an Arabic chat moderator.
Topic closed.