Make Zombies Great Again!

shehrozmalik and Haseeb use cheats.....

Report players who broke the rules here.
Hello,me and Redblue saw shehrozmalik and Haseeb use cheats.... He killed players outside the pvp zone.. This is not normal.Look at ss. He killed many players mee too and take free weps.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
bro its not a cheat its just like a pvp bug it could be do at in shamal the player who is in shamal interior might gone to this bug its not a cheat :lol: :lol:
Piotrgg11 that's not a bug and that's pretty clear nor cheats as well as ameen said its a bug it's not. Even I killed many players while I was in pvp zone and they were out that's the part of pvp al I did I climb the stadium Ramis and haseeb were out of pvp I just shot them with sniper at head and they died when you are in pvp you can kill others whether they are in pvp or out...
Hmm a little mistake you can kill players if they are in reach like near the ammo shop near the pvp entrance that's where they are in reach and we can snip them and kill them easily. If they are far we can't kill. You might be near pvp that's why you got killed.
Thanks for answer,but he killed players in base 1 and factory.... :?:
It's a bug. I think removed the bug.
piotrgg11 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:49 pm
Thanks for answer,but he killed players in base 1 and factory.... :?:
No no haha that can never be a bug or like it you were very close to pvp
Thank you for reporting, there indeed was a bug and it is now fixed. Player named "shehrozmalik" was banned. The other player is not visible in your screenshots however.
Drakath wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:23 pm
Thank you for reporting, there indeed was a bug and it is now fixed. Player named "shehrozmalik" was banned. The other player is not visible in your screenshots however.
I think it was the bug to toporkpl reported they might have been using a Shamal to leave pvp and able to kill players.
Linix X@2 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:56 am
Drakath wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:23 pm
I think it was the bug to toporkpl reported they might have been using a Shamal to leave pvp and able to kill players.
Yes. toporekpl and piotrgg11 using bug and kill other players. Why shehrozmalik banned?