Characters backstory

Anything you want to talk about.
Myrfin222
Expert
Expert
Server's userame: Myrfin222

Characters backstory

Post by Myrfin222 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:13 pm

It's simple idea , that maybe will help in future Roleplaying , and maybe a bit interaction betwen players.
If you your character have one , share with others . If don't ,maybe you will think and got it .
Il start with my characters story .

Name: John Cathray
Before outbreak , John was a Sherif in small town Fort Carson . He was married and have two sons . He has 2 hobbys . Guns especialy Pump-Action Shotguns and Flying in planes . He even buy a WWII plane, and fix it to fly whenever he want .
His family died in first days of outbreak , blaming hiself that he cannot help them, from that strange creature . After ariving in Miltary Base , joined the Recon Team , becuse he has a Pilot Licence and working Plane .
About 3 months after the outbreak, while on normal patrol something shot down his airplane . Somehow survived the crash , and understand that , it was same creature that killed his family . Also he understand that he can't kill it alone .
After long recovery , he created the Divison . Group that collect pre-outbreak Soldiers , Police Officers ,New Borns* etc. , to fight arm to arm agianst dangerous of the wasteland , and portect those who can't .
He want to do one thing before death...... Kill that Creature .

I hope you like it , and somone will share his character story .
See you on battlefield .
Bye

New Born : Humans born after the outbreak
"We have no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting not for country, not for government, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed." ~ Big Boss

My story has come to an end...