Make Zombies Great Again!

Driving stats

Ask questions here.
How can i check my driving stats :?:
F1 > Leaderboard thing icon > Click on your username.
I got another question about driving stats. I didn't want to create another topic and make it crowded in there.
So, there's it, I had it saved somewhere else so I'm pasting it here.

"There's the same question on everyone's mind. Not much knows about the measurement unit of the game.
I saw a distance-counter back then but I didn't think it'd work for MTA so I'm asking here.
I really would like to find out from where to where in the map would make me grind the 5kms the easiest way.
(f.e.: "Travelling through San Fierro's shoreline and a little bit of Gant Bridge will make you drive for 3km and then you can blahblah...")

I might try to hit my car one time, repair it, then start driving for a nice deal of distance and check my stats from the phone every 15sec. for the favour of the people but I don't see such spirit in me. Is there any possibilty that a staff member could give a hint about what path measures as 1km?
I mean, I don't want to see people drive on one section of the map to grind their driving points easily (just like farming zombies at the factory) but I want to have a small idea about how much does 5km take so that I can drive with a plan on my mind and without stress.

...Or did I just sound so obsessive?

PS:
Galactix just stated that If I drive at 120km/h I'd travel 2km in a minute."
You can drive anywhere it is not tough to reach 1000stats
Drive at 60kph you can reach 5 km in 5-6 mins i think

Ok by the way thank you galactix
Katzerin wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:56 pm
I got another question about driving stats. I didn't want to create another topic and make it crowded in there.
So, there's it, I had it saved somewhere else so I'm pasting it here.

"There's the same question on everyone's mind. Not much knows about the measurement unit of the game.
I saw a distance-counter back then but I didn't think it'd work for MTA so I'm asking here.
I really would like to find out from where to where in the map would make me grind the 5kms the easiest way.
(f.e.: "Travelling through San Fierro's shoreline and a little bit of Gant Bridge will make you drive for 3km and then you can blahblah...")

I might try to hit my car one time, repair it, then start driving for a nice deal of distance and check my stats from the phone every 15sec. for the favour of the people but I don't see such spirit in me. Is there any possibilty that a staff member could give a hint about what path measures as 1km?
I mean, I don't want to see people drive on one section of the map to grind their driving points easily (just like farming zombies at the factory) but I want to have a small idea about how much does 5km take so that I can drive with a plan on my mind and without stress.

...Or did I just sound so obsessive?

PS:
Galactix just stated that If I drive at 120km/h I'd travel 2km in a minute."
That's just some basic math. If you drive 200 km/h you devide the 200 by 60 which will result in 3.333333 (mins). Basicly drive full speed for 3 minutes straight with Infernus and you'll get a driving skill point.