Make Zombies Great Again!

accounts

Ask questions here.
how to check home many accounts are registered ??

if i check by registering 3rd account so i will loose previous accounts please staff tell me hot many account are registered on my computer
:?:
I think you have 2 accounts already because you have to delete 1 account to make 3rd you have 2 accounts fasih and adeel delete 1 to make 3rd.
You could have asked this on the previous thread which you recently created: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3424

On-Topic:
Epic-Row allows players to have a maximum of 2 accounts and if you try to exceed more than 2 then you get a pop-up saying ''If you want a 2nd account, you need to delete the previous account". So, if you are getting this pop up then it means that you have already created 2 accounts and can't create more.

If you press 'No' on the pop-up, you can safely login to your current account. And if you press 'Yes', you will be taken to the registration menu. But however, you can't create the 3rd account because as soon as you click on register after typing the information, you will be taken back to login menu with notification saying that the max accounts(which are 2) are already created on the computer.

And from that time on, clicking on register gives you the same notification.
ok thannks :)
Adeel malik wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:30 am
how to check home many accounts are registered ??

if i check by registering 3rd account so i will loose previous accounts please staff tell me hot many account are registered on my computer
:?:
You can't