Make Zombies Great Again!

Sniper rifle

Ask questions here.
Why I cannot skill the sniper, rifle skills with a rifle. it's only being skilled with sniper and the heads hot with rifle is not working. there is only sniper from which I can kill a player in pvp zone.
I have no idea what your question is.
You can earn a sniper skill point by killing four zombies, with a sniper, in a row, you need 300 skill points to execute a headshot inside pvp.
I'm asking that I can't skill with a rifle. Only with sniper why? I used 1000 rifles but got 0 skill it's only happening with sniper.
Linix X@2 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:35 am
I'm asking that I can't skill with a rifle. Only with sniper why? I used 1000 rifles but got 0 skill it's only happening with sniper.
It's simple, Because the skill doesn't say rifles skill, it says sniper rifle skill & that hunting rifle is not a sniper rifle.
If I do skills upto 300 I can kill players at pvp with heads hot from hunting rifle
Because there is no skill stats for hunting rifle.
Linix X@2 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:11 pm
Because there is no skill stats for hunting rifle.
Because you cannot even skill the weapon even in the original game. No matter how many kills u make the stand be same, the walk be same the accuracy will be same the fire rate will be same in other word every thing is the same from skill 0-1000.
The only reason to use that weapon is a choice of preference.
Linix X@2 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:08 pm
If I do skills upto 300 I can kill players at pvp with heads hot from hunting rifle
No you cannot. There are only 3 weapons you can perform headshot, in pvp, in this server Sniper, combat shotgun, deagle.