Make Zombies Great Again!

Concerning offline server

Ask questions here.
Hello,

I am wondering why you do not host this server somewhere.

But first, the VIP subscription.
I see an EU domain and probably some website hosting along with it. Do the VIP subscriptions only just cover these fees, or is the site admin raking in the rest of the money?

If not, couldn't this subscription money compensate him for these 10 hours of electricity needed for the server to be 24/7?
Have you had any bad experiences with hosting it somewhere? Bad connection, bad performance?

Thanks for your time
The server has never hosted during its two years of existence.

Our VIP system in no time says it is to sustain the server is just one benefit that the player can have.

Our team is forwarding the server to an attempt to hosting future, we can not give the players expectations but we will try.

You ask a hosting server, but not you contributed to the purchase of VIP.
Some typos.
xGlover wrote:Our VIP system in no time says it is to sustain the server is just one benefit that the player can have.
Yes, you don't mention anywhere what the money from the VIP subscriptions is spent on. Which is why I was guessing it is spent on the domain/web hosting part.
xGlover wrote:You ask a hosting server, but not you contributed to the purchase of VIP.
I'll just let this one sit

It is fair to explain that you cannot afford to rent a server. All server owners struggle with this issue.
Are among our focus, but we put the player in gameplay.

And as I said we will be surprised, but we do not expect the players.