Make Zombies Great Again!

data loss and minigun

Ask questions here.
because I lost all my data on the game (skills, life, etc)? there and also because the minigun can only be used once? (I had died or had even used a minigun, alas when I tried to pick her up and said he did not gave had to buy vip again because this?) thanks for listening!
Well, I can give you the answer to one of your questions, the other question you must wait for the administrator.

Well, you can just use your right instead of a "minigun" if you die and lose it we are not responsible for that. If you could use this right at all times would be unfair not to think?

Moved to Questions.
I think it unfair as well? but more with the minigun 99999 funicao was able to be used all the time and not just once (which is not what I use each did she have 99999 ammo, but the ammo ing you that I had left before he died)
Understand one thing, we give you the ammunition you can make good use of it. If you die we are not responsible, you had enough ammo to stay alive. You only have a right to receive the ammunition is determined once and if you want more ammo you can buy VIP again.

On your skill and ammo, you lost because the server did not come on the day that we changed the database.