Make Zombies Great Again!

New payment methods and VIP system update

News and updates.
So I have finally managed to get a new working PayPal account. Since the day my old account was limited, a lot of income was lost.
Hopefully PayPal will not limit this account as well. When completing a PayPal purchase, you will now receive a confirmation message to your email.

Today is also the day when I am finally able to withdraw the money from PayGol. It was pretty hard collecting money from it so I have decided to change the SMS gateway as well.
We will now be using PaySera as our SMS gateway. The price will automatically be calculated for us to receive 2.5 euros. Unfortunately this means that the price for VIP using SMS might become slightly more expensive.

Countries liable for SMS payments:
Albania
Argentina
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Cape Verde
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iraq
Ireland
Italy
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Moldova
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Netherlands
Nigeria
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
This system includes a few other payment methods which are cashU, international payments and some other methods for specific countries.

This update also introduces the Bitcoin payment method. Since Bitcoin is not a stable currency, the price will keep changing to equal 2.8 euros.
You can make purchases with Bitcoin worldwide.

Prices:
PayPal: 2.7 euros.
Bitcoin: 2.8 euros in Bitcoins.
SMS: 2.5 euros + operator and gateway fees + VAT.

Terms and conditions update.

VIP system changes:

You will receive 1 Minigun point for every purchase (doesn't matter which payment method) which you can use anytime via VIP panel.
Spending a Minigun point will give you 9999 ammo Minigun.
It worked liked this before but now you can have multiple points and even if you are online, a Minigun point will be added instead of giving the Minigun right away.

Fixed a bug where money would not be handed directly to an online player if the player's nickname was different than username.

Other bug fixes and optimizations.
Can you include india on the sms payment method
Multiply points for minigun ?
too bad, still no indonesia on list

more than Rp. 80.000 worth of pulse still on phone and nearby unused (still in local currency lol)
SMS method use pulse right?
RazorX3 wrote:Can you include india on the sms payment method
Of course, please add/include Pakistan too... ;)