Make Zombies Great Again!

Premium system

News and updates.
Today we are launching a new business model for this project.
For a long period of time we had been giving the VIP status to our donors as a sole digital good.
Taking into account our income, we have come to a conclusion that such business model is not very successful and is not going to reach our goal - getting a proper full time hosting for the server.
This is why we are making this change.

We have created a new virtual currency that we call 'Coins'.
You can use Coins to acquire various different perks in the game.
To do this, we have designed an easy to use interface which you can open by typing '/shop'.
The premium shop currently includes these perks:
VIP - The VIP status.
Username change - Changes your username while retaining all your account data.
Bundle of weapons - Gives you random weapons.
9999 ammo of Minigun
Random vehicle - Temporarily spawns a random GTA:SA vehicle. It could be anything, including vehicles like Rhino, Hydra and Hunter.
Double XP boost - You will earn twice as much experience points by killing global or local walkers.
Double weapon skill boost - You will earn twice as much weapon skill points by killing local and global walkers.
Cash exchange - Exchange Coins to a certain amount of game cash.

Each perk has its own price in Coins.

We still care about fair play so we tried not to make these perks too overpowered.
The current VIP players will not be affected by these changes, however there are a few tweaks to the VIP system.
Following some complaints about VIPs being able to warp people who do not know of the "hidden mode", we have changed the warping function to require a confirmation from the player whom you want to warp to.
This also means that you can warp hidden players if they confirm it.
Minigun points system has been removed. If you still have some Minigun points, make a topic in support forum and we will refund you 10 Coins for each point.

You can purchase any amount of Coins here: start/coins
Prices for each payment method differ so a price label has been implemented in this very page.
You can also send Coins to other players by using the '/sendcoins [Player name] [amount]' command.

Website updates:
The VIP page has been refactored to the premium shop page. The page is now fully compatible with HTML5 and its load times are significantly faster.
A few design changes were also implemented.

Since this is a brand new system, bugs are to be expected. If you notice any, please report them here: viewforum.php?f=5
If you are having trouble with your purchase, make a topic in the support forum and we will be glad to help.
We appreciate your feedback, if you have any suggestions in adding new perks, let us know in the suggestions forum.
Wonderful innovetions for Epic-Row, old players like me expected something like that i hope your server get more activity in new year.
A command handler like "/sellcoins [Player name] [amount] [price]" could make a market with Coins between Donors and those who can't donate and avoid some problems with frauders.
Do you lose these temporary vehicles when they are destroyed? And if you could get one of those millitary vehicles then are they armed? And for instance, if anything hits rhino then it explodes, and something like this can be abused
I realy like the idea . And i am sure i will use it .
ekke wrote:Do you lose these temporary vehicles when they are destroyed?
Asking the same .
These vehicles are temporary. Getting an armed vehicle could indeed cause some problems but the chance of getting it is extremely low.