Make Zombies Great Again!

Server host

News and updates.
We are moving the server to a new host which means that the server is now going to be online 24/7.
Please do not use the numerical IP address because it has been changed. Instead, use this address: "mtasa://s.epicrow.com:22003" or search "Epic-Row" in the server browser. We welcome all feedback regarding the performance of this new server.
Many thanks to all the people who supported the project and made this possible!
We are really happy now that the server is open 24/7, but unfortunately we can not enter the server if everyone is removed in lieu it is very good if everyone is forgiven
i cant enter the new server
Thanks for this update
thank u for 24hours open server i love this server :)
Thanks Drakath then this update I love this server again again again ... xd
Bad host ping is always over 300 could u find one in Europe please?
I don't live there but i have experienced it on other server that they are much stable and Every player from around the world playing has a "decent" ping
Bac0N_Police wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:46 pm
I agree with Bacon, the ping is always high for me 400+ which made it literally impossible for me to play in the server.
I did notice that few other players were also having ping of more than 250.

As much as I appreciate the server is 24/7 now, It was better when the server was not because it was enjoyable and playable. :?
Sterick wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:50 pm
Bac0N_Police wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:46 pm
I agree with Bacon, the ping is always high for me 400+ which made it literally impossible for me to play in the server.
I did notice that few other players were also having ping of more than 250.

As much as I appreciate the server is 24/7 now, It was better when the server was not because it was enjoyable and playable. :?
My ping is below 20, Lol.
There is no server that has a low ping for everyone on Earth. Your ping mainly depends on how far you are from the location of the server. In comparison with the older Epic-Row server, the new one has a lower ping for western countries and a higher ping for eastern countries.