Make Zombies Great Again!

Vehicles system 6.0

News and updates.
The vehicles system has been rewritten. This script is now a lot more efficient and includes a bunch of new features.
The main update is a vehicles preview mode.
Once you select a vehicle, you will automatically be transferred to the preview mode where you will be able to see if you like that vehicle or not.

The second main update is the neon lights shop. You can purchase neon lights for your vehicle at a purple marker located in Naval Station.
Once you hit the marker a panel will appear asking for RGB colors. Neon lights costs 200000 $.
I just wanted to add something expensive because I noticed that once you have a lot of money, there are not many ways to spend it.

Another update that I'm sure many vehicle owners will like is the new locking function.
Once you lock a vehicle, it will not unlock back when you enter the vehicle again.

The new selling function features a sale confirmation. This was added to prevent accidental vehicle selling.
There were also a few GUI changes.

Changes:
Removed Benson, Mule and Hotdog.
System ejects all players from the vehicle when vehicle is spawned.
Prices optimized.

Added:
Preview mode.
New locking function.
Neon lights shop.

Improvements:
Vehicles are now destroyed in 5 seconds after explosion.
Outputs.
GUI.

Bug fixes:
Players will not be able to purchase a vehicle which they already own.
neon lights ? 8.8 thank you Drakath for this !!! :D
Hey Drakath, about the neon lights...If I buy other car I will need to buy neon lights again?
Thx.
Shetu wrote:Hey Drakath, about the neon lights...If I buy other car I will need to buy neon lights again?
Thx.
Neon lights will stay.
A bundle thanks, goes to Drakath! But, 200000 $ is very large amount! :(
Thx.... For my suggestion and other member "neon light in car"..... :D 8-) ;)
Why the neon light's cost is 2,00000 $ ???
It is too big amount, I suggest you to low this price and change it to 50,000 $