Make Zombies Great Again!

How to earn quick cash in Epicrow

Various tips and tutorials.
Hello everyone, it took me some time to get this video done but it's finally here. I hope this will help out many players and new players, do you have any further questions? Feel free to ask them bellow.

Nice vid, I allso recommend visiting los santos and buying drugs like DMT, heroin and coke to sell at a higher price for example:
-Coke cost 3500$ - Recomendable price to sell: 3600$
-Heroin: 3500$ (same as coke).
-DMT cost 1000$ - sell it for 1100$

Whereas for weed, if you kill server zombies you get seeds and then go plant them on the weed farm and extract them in the drug factory, I recomend selling it a bit cheaper (700$) than original price.

¡Good luck to the begginers on this awesome server! ;)
Agaria wrote:Nice vid, I allso recommend visiting los santos and buying drugs like DMT, heroin and coke to sell at a higher price for example:
-Coke cost 3500$ - Recomendable price to sell: 3600$
-Heroin: 3500$ (same as coke).
-DMT cost 1000$ - sell it for 1100$

Whereas for weed, if you kill server zombies you get seeds and then go plant them on the weed farm and extract them in the drug factory, I recomend selling it a bit cheaper (700$) than original price.

¡Good luck to the begginers on this awesome server! ;)
No worries about that, i was going to make a video about that allready but i totally forgot about it cause of my school project.
Thanks for reminding me Agaria!
My pleasure :D
Nice tutorial ;) It helped me a lot and I have downloaded it. :D :D :D
Remember to take caution with Chargex, although there's now a minimum level required (17) to enter the arena, there is also a possibility of your money resetting if you kill it non stop without level reset or zombie kills! :D