The Division

Best place to look for squads or advertise them.
Myrfin222
Expert
Expert
Server's userame: Myrfin222

The Division

Post by Myrfin222 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 am

Welcome to offical Division unit topic. I am Commander Myrfin and i will show you our squad . At least that what i can .

Motto : Extremis Malis Extrema Remedia

We are the first wave od agents from the SHD [Strategic Homeland Division] sended to San Andreas by executing Directive 51 by the President of the United States .
We are only sent in action in Extreme Situations . San Andreas Epidemic is one of them .
Our primary objcetive is to Investigate , How , When and Where Infection started . And find a way to cure it .
By now we have findout where did it all started but rest is still a big mistery .
We are leading State Wide Operations . Some are open to everyone but some are restricted to our unit .
We are not looking for a fight with the Survivors but if needed we will use lethal force . Do not mess with our business and we will not mess with your's.
Since our Arival to the State , many things has changed . Infection caused more Mutations causng more deadly zombies to show up .
Our agents was prepared for it , but then then ,,Uprising" happend . Some surivors has turn Hostile and attack other people . Even some Agents has gone Rouge .
By now we are the Biggest Unit in the state . But we are still looking for new Agents .
Information how to become agent will be writen later .
If you would want to help us in our mission , inform any of Division Agent about it . Or join Open Operations

We are using standard isue military ranks .Private , Sergeant , Lieutenant and General . But we use also Classes .
Each rank has 3 indivdual ,,ranks"
First Class , Second Class and Third Class
How it works ?
Example : Third Class Sergant can add people with aproval of Second Class Lieutenant+ . While First and Second need aproval from Third Class Lieutenant or General .
To get certain rank you have to be active in squad . When HQ will be sure you are worth to get promotion you will be promoted as soon as posible .

As i said before , we are the largest squad . So i will write here only Lieutenants and Third Class Sergeants .

Commander : Myrfin222
Third Class Lieutenants : RazorX3 , javiermigh ,
Second Class Lieutenants : Cryomancer , patu
First Class Lieutenants : TRiNITY
Third Class Sergeants : Anshul , Explod3 , mo7trf , Sebloard , CptRoger , Kakarot~Sikander .

For the full list of our member ask Third Class Lieutenats or Commander . Or easier join our ranks which is up next .

We are not using a typical ,,Apply Format" Read to learn how join us .
We are always looking for new Agents . So Recriutaction is always open .

Requirements
Everything what we want from our Agents :

Decent English Knowledge
Decent Roleplaying Skills
Will to play
Personal culture
If you would want to join ask any Third Class Lieutenant or Commander to explain how .
We don't care about your Zombie kills or Level , Resets or play time . If you are good with this few requirments you have chance to join .

Some tips regarding recriutaction .
Ask only Once and do not ask every minute ,,can i join" or similar . More you do leser the chance
Try to take part in any Global RP Events created by Division .
Be active in chat and be polite .

Last Words

This is our unit . Our Division . I hope by this i will intrest more players in joining our ranks .
Other information about our Mission and Unit are Classefied . And only few have acces to it . And fewer can talk about it .

Signing out .
Last edited by Myrfin222 on Thu May 04, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"How am I going to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?
The answer ? Use a gun. And if that don't work.... ...use more gun. "
Dell Conagher

Myrfin222
Expert
Expert
Server's userame: Myrfin222

Re: The Division

Post by Myrfin222 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Sergeant Trinity has been promoted to First Class Lieutenant. Congratulations . Maybe few words if you are reading this .
mo7tf has been demoted to Third Class Sergeant . Reson : Begin inactive
"How am I going to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?
The answer ? Use a gun. And if that don't work.... ...use more gun. "
Dell Conagher

TRiNiTY_iiReMix
Regular
Regular
Server's userame: TRiNiTY

Re: The Division

Post by TRiNiTY_iiReMix » Thu May 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Myrfin222 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 12:41 pm
Sergeant Trinity has been promoted to First Class Lieutenant. Congratulations . Maybe few words if you are reading this .
Its an honor to be flying the skies with you Vulture 1, I won't disappoint you o7