The Division

Best place to look for squads or advertise them.
Myrfin222
Expert
Expert
Server's userame: Myrfin222

The Division

Post by Myrfin222 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 am

Welcome to offical Division unit topic. I am Commander Myrfin and i will show you our squad . At least that what i can .

Motto : Extremis Malis Extrema Remedia

We are the first wave od agents from the SHD [Strategic Homeland Division] sended to San Andreas by executing Directive 51 by the President of the United States .
We are only sent in action in Extreme Situations . San Andreas Epidemic is one of them .
Our primary objcetive is to Investigate , How , When and Where Infection started . And find a way to cure it .
By now we have findout where did it all started but rest is still a big mistery .
We are leading State Wide Operations . Some are open to everyone but some are restricted to our unit .
We are not looking for a fight with the Survivors but if needed we will use lethal force . Do not mess with our business and we will not mess with your's.
Since our Arival to the State , many things has changed . Infection caused more Mutations causng more deadly zombies to show up .
Our agents was prepared for it , but then then ,,Uprising" happend . Some surivors has turn Hostile and attack other people . Even some Agents has gone Rouge .
By now we are the Biggest Unit in the state . But we are still looking for new Agents .
Information how to become agent will be writen later .
If you would want to help us in our mission , inform any of Division Agent about it . Or join Open Operations

Imagea

We are using standard isue military ranks .Recriut, Private , Sergeant , Lieutenant and General .

Recriuts are new members that just joined . Most of them are on Trial .
Privates has passed the Trial and they are true members of Division
Sergeants are Veterans . Survived a lot and killed many undead .Most of them are trustfull .
Lieutenants are second in command . Most trusted people in entire Division . Ask them about joining .

We are largest squad so we have lots of members . Down bellow is only list of members in Headquarters .

Commander : Myrfin222
Lieutenants : RazorX3 , javiermigh , TRiNITY ,Cryomancer , patu
These people take care about Recriutction . More about it later .

For the full list of our member you have to join our ranks or ask Commander.

Requirements
Before anyone can joine HQ need to make sure they are worth giving a chance .
Everything what we want from our Agents :

Decent English Knowledge
Decent Roleplaying Skills
Will to play
Personal culture
We don't care about your zombie kills , level or resets . If you are a cool guy and you want to stay for longer feel free to send application .

Some tips regarding recriutaction .
Ask only Once and do not ask every minute ,,can i join" or similar . More you do leser the chance
Show out your Roleplay skills by for example : Interact with something etc .
If you know some of basic military commands and phonetic alphabet , we will more likely accept you in .
Example : Cease Fire , Hold Postion , Secure the target etc. | Phonetic alphabet : Alpha , Foxtrot , Zulu etc .
Be active in chat and be polite .
Remember to Respect members of division . More will agree about you , bigger chance HQ will accept you .

Last Words

This is our unit . Our Division . I hope by this i will intrest more players in joining our ranks .
Other information about our Mission and Unit are Classefied . And only few have acces to it . And fewer can talk about it .

Signing out .
Last edited by Myrfin222 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"How am I going to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?
The answer ? Use a gun. And if that don't work.... ...use more gun. "
Dell Conagher

On Vacations

Myrfin222
Expert
Expert

Re: The Division

Post by Myrfin222 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Sergeant Trinity has been promoted to First Class Lieutenant. Congratulations . Maybe few words if you are reading this .
mo7tf has been demoted to Third Class Sergeant . Reson : Begin inactive
"How am I going to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?
Dell Conagher

On Vacations

TRiNiTY_iiReMix
Regular
Regular
Server's userame: TRiNiTY

Post by TRiNiTY_iiReMix » Thu May 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Myrfin222 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 12:41 pm
Sergeant Trinity has been promoted to First Class Lieutenant. Congratulations . Maybe few words if you are reading this .
Its an honor to be flying the skies with you Vulture 1, I won't disappoint you o7

RazorX3
Server's userame: RazorX3

Post by RazorX3 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:28 pm

The Division's official Discord channel :https://discord.gg/THcsxA4.
Come hang out with us.
When there's no more room in Hell the dead will walk the Earth!

We Survive By Pulling Together Not Apart

Myrfin222
Expert
Expert

Post by Myrfin222 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:23 pm

Epilogue

People of San Andreas .
This morning i have recived a messege from the president with new orders . Order 55/1 . Withdraw from the Area of Operations .
After a Year and Six months Division will officaly withdraw from the state .
Our missions has finished we have all necessary intel . So we don't have anything more to do exactly for about 6 months .
Every Division Operative is free to leave without any kind of punishment from HQ .
I have to thank everyone who have put even small amount of effort in or missions it woudn't be posible without you .
This chapter is closed .
Official withdraw will happend on 15 August . Agents , pack your things and be ready to leave .
For the Last time .
Commander Out o7
Dell Conagher

On Vacations