Make Zombies Great Again!

[Special-Force]

Best place to look for squads or advertise them.
•Hello , We are special force group .

•we are decided to be an offical group after your reason ofc , and here we are around 5-10 players and we are looking for more , our group members : [USMC]Ghost[CDT] , Ayew , eqze , lukemg , mondey , andrbot , kuykung .

•our position in the server/targets : as we are an offical group then we are going to be , Active players , keep the rules , support only the Epic-row server , and maybe admins .

•our suggestion : we would to have a [ Base , Special skins , car spawn ], and about the designs it will be send soon .

•we wish our requests going to be accept able to give the server more players•
i, as a member of the group, fully agree with my tm8
hahaha nice post dont forget i am the leader you and Eqzes my Co-leader^^ its will be realy cool and its Increase the Use population because Faction
and i Hope Drakath going to [Agree with us] to be an officals , then we will have all the rights .
Ayew wrote:and i Hope Drakath going to [Agree with us] to be an officals , then we will have all the rights .
i think drakath wont do it for free, we should ask him if he needs a help with the server, when he's not online or something like that. we shoult show him that we are good not only in playing, but we can be polite, smart and fare while talking and acting with other players. if you read this, Drakath, please, give us some answer. I know you read this :D
Sorry but gangs can't have their own skin or vehicle, but I will see about a base. Vehicles should be available in future version of Gangs system.
Sir, I am sorry but we cannot copyright from the ********** server. :ugeek: :ugeek:
Can I join ?