Make Zombies Great Again!

Hoyt again but with more troubles

Report staff members who are abusing the rules here.
Your account name:

Layth
Defendant account name:

Hoyt
Date of incident:

Multiple dates that can be found at the logs
I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

Yes
Evidence:

1) [2021-08-10 23:15:54] [Output] : You have been warped to Whetstone by Hoyt.
2) [2021-08-11 00:14:24] [Output] : Hoyt: Current squad names are big cringe
3) derequyt: still you shouldn't be afk when you're IN SERVER, that's penatly for you lolz
[2021-08-07 17:57:08] [Output] : derequyt has been muted by Hoyt. Spamming (1 hour)
[2021-08-07 17:57:46] [Output] : derequyt has been banned by Hoyt. (And here's your 3 days ban for flaming staff) (3 days)
4) [2021-08-07 17:59:10] [Output] : Hoyt: Keep silent derby
5) [2021-08-07 18:44:40] [Output] : Kojot has been muted by Hoyt. Flaming staff, spamming, harassing players (20 days)
6) [2021-08-07 19:02:56] [Output] : You have been warped to Whetstone by Hoyt.
7) [2021-08-04 20:13:58] [Output] : flamedragontry: iam gonna die
[2021-08-04 20:14:05] [Output] : Hoyt: We all are
[2021-08-04 20:14:09] [Output] : Hoyt: It's just a matter of time
I can even provide you those logs if needed in case of further investigation
Note: I had to sort these away from the letter, but I numbered them so they can be seen at the right parts of the letter.
Detailed description:

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen.
Today, I bring you another report about the admin that is called Hoyt.
Recently, this staff member just caused troubles on the server, let me uncover you a glimpse of his daily routine.
This staff member was warping the player 'assad' away for some reasons, mostly because he approaches Hoyt in the first place, but I can't tell what he was doing in the logs, all I know that he was flying around using a jetpack and had a sawed shotgun equipped, Hoyt had a point for warping him for disturbing his experiment, but he also warped him for killing his friend theprogaming18, but babakadir08 in the other hand was also a volunteer, which means that assad can kill him because Hoyt had a substitute, and warping him to Whetstone? That's too far away.
He had done this 2 times as far as I know, but there might be more to uncover. (Dialogue 1 & 6 had to be here)
He also mocked the squads' names on the server by calling them cringe, here, take a look. (Dialogue 2 had to be here, might not be an offence)
Also, he just muted derequyt for 'Spamming' but if you pay good attention to the logs, he was actually muted for complaining about the mentioned staff member's job, and he banned him for 3 days later on. (Dialogue number 3 had to be here)
You can see over here that he was taunting 'Derby' for his constant silence. (Dialouge number 4 had to be here, might not be an offence)
Back to punishments, he muted a player called 'Kojot' for several reasons, and those reasons are Flaming staff, spamming and harassing players, but he didn't do anything actually but talked to what seems to be his brother. (Line 5 had to be here)
I would like to add that derequyt was also banned 4 times in total, 3 of them were derequyt's fault, but the 4th was undeserved, because he just hadn't done anything wrong.
And in this line, you can see that he's promoting the fear of death. (Line number 7 had to be here)
The players that I am reporting on their behalf: assad and derequyt
Credits goes to: assad, for handing me the information and evidence
Thank you everyone.
Well hoyt is not good option for moderator position #psychasitting, like layth said i got 4 bans, 3 my fault, but 4rd is not my fault, cuz i can do nothing with mute on 20 days, and i got it after write him sms, so this guy gave me a ban without reason, also reason was funny "cya later"
24 hours have passed, people shall now post their useful information if they have any, thanks for your feedback
Hello there. as you can see, hoyt is making fun of us, the turks by calling us with kebab or other offensive nicknames once he encounters us, moreover, he acts like he has done nothing and that he's the innocent guy in the server that doesn't commit any offence
Certainly not sure who Hoyt really is against here that he keeps doing it to us, specifically [Daggy/Me, Layth, Derequyt,assad(maybe more people)] There has been so suspect other than someone that has to do with Layth, could there be a rivalry connection between them 2? Cause as soon as I joined Layth's side, I started having problems with Hoyt, when derequyt joined, boom, more trouble from Hoyt, assad is also having trouble with Hoyt as seen on the report above, meaning probably the reason we (Daggy/Me, derequyt, assad, possibly more people) are being punished for is cause Hoyt did something that Layth disliked, so Layth made a Report about it, making Hoyt punish him with a mute for 30 days, that's where I came in and I started to have trouble, In conclusion, Hoyt hates everything that comes with Layth and is willing to do anything in his power to RUIN HIS EPICROW CAREER
As stated in the rules, players must comply with reasonable requests from the staff members. If the player was requested to leave the area but refused to do so, the staff member may warp the player out.

The rest of your report is too messy to understand anything. Make separate reports for different issues.

AxeTheKing wrote: Hello there. as you can see, hoyt is making fun of us, the turks by calling us with kebab or other offensive nicknames once he encounters us, moreover, he acts like he has done nothing and that he's the innocent guy in the server that doesn't commit any offence
This is off-topic, feel free to open a separate report.