Make Zombies Great Again!

mute

Got an unjustified ban or mute? Appeal it here.
Account name:

FBEKER
Serial:

66F06BB6ABFC24DFF7476214E7B58AE3
Punishment:

Mute
Punishment reason:

Advertising
Punishment length:

Unlimited
Punishment issuer:

Automod
Punishment date:

Why should we remove your punishment?:

Hello Drakath, I object to my unlimited mute Turkish rules are not explained in detail as in English rules and the rules are not translated properly There is no mention of SMS and unofficial servers in the Turkish rules Since there is no such thing in the Turkish rules, I sent my unofficial MTA test server to my friend via SMS and then I got unlimited mute, believe me. If I had known, I would not have done it. I never looked at the English rules. Please remove my drakath unlimited mute.

Turkish Rules Translated

4. Advertising other servers, i.e. typing the server's IP address in any chat room, results in being silenced or banned indefinitely.

English Rules

4. Advertising other servers, which means posting the server name or IP address into any of the chats or otherwise inviting players to other servers will result in a ban and/or permanent mute.
This includes, but is not limited to, unofficial MTA, TeamSpeak, and Discord servers.

Look at the difference in detail here because the unofficial mta servers do not write - mta da test I sent my server to my friend from sms and the server is not official and the ip address was temporary

I muted it because the rule here was not translated properly, I hope you will accept my objection

This was all because of a translation error in the rules please remove my silence I didn't know it was like this
Turkish rules I did not translate and it's not my problem that there is a translation error this server did not write the important article that translated into Turkish. The reason I am making grief is because of the article not mentioned in the rules and Turkish rules, I am taking unlimited silence and I am angry, if my silence is removed, I will stop making grief
First of all, it is stated in the help panel that the translation can be outdated and that you should refer to the English version for the most up-to-date information. Secondly, the Turkish translation of the rules states that you cannot advertise servers in any chat. Private chat is also a chat.

Appeal rejected.