Make Zombies Great Again!

A player named MatkingBot tricked me and deleted my account

Report players who broke the rules here.
Your account name:

FBEKER
Defendant account name:

MatkingBot
Infringement:

Scamming
Date of incident:

I am reporting on behalf of someone else:

No
Evidence:

Detailed description:

A player named Matkingbot won my trust and took my account, saying that he would remove my unlimited silence, but he was lying. he deleted everything from our conversations, but it doesn't help that he deleted it, my Discord records everything. I trusted him and gave him my account and he deleted my account please recover my account Please ban this player permanently from both the game and your discord server. and please recover my account .
Please stop crying and open a new account. Account swapping is prohibited as stated in the rules. Of course, if you had been reading the rules, you wouldn't have been permanent mute.
Of course, it's as if you say that the Turkish rules are translated properly. If you look at the detail difference between the English rules and the Turkish rules, you will understand that there are missing items. Go look at the detail difference between the English and Turkish rules, stupid
All I wanted was for my mute to be removed, Drakath, I didn't want anything else
You're doing nothing but making excuses, now take your punishment and be quiet.
@Sefa please do not reply to reports if you are not directly involved.

@FBEKER account trading is against our rules, so this is your own fault. Do not come to us asking for support when your intention was to circumvent your permanent mute by cheating our system. The only way you can unmute yourself is by paying for it.

Report closed.